Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag - You're IT!
This is the 6th picture in my 6th file. I would tell you to do the same, but the only person that looks at my blog who also blogs is Tery, and she already tagged me!


This photo reminds me of how "crazy" those Carey boys can be. It's a wonder this 4-wheeler still works after all the abuse it has taken! I can't be certain as to when this was taken, but my best guess is spring of 2003 or 2004 at the latest. (Any ideas Tery?) Eric looks a little frightened, and I would be too with Uncle Karl driving. Conner looks smushed & is probably wondering how Eric managed to hop on, and Karch is just happy for the fun ride. Karl is just the proud papa and uncle that he is.

Thanks for the memories fellas!!

1 comment:

Tery said...

What an awesome picture! I love it. I really don't know when this was. I could probably dig through my pics and find out but that sounds like too much work!