Monday, December 29, 2008

Coco's Funhouse
One day Karl, Kem & Karch went on 2 shopping trips and left Tery and me with the other 4 very "in-need-of-a-change-of-scenery" boys. So we took them to Coco's Funhouse to expend some energy. Coco's has 6 big blow-up slides, games and snacks. All the boys had a blast. Poor Karch was sad he missed out on this fun opportunity.

Coco's Funhouse. Tery and I just sat and lounged on the couches while the boys played.
David was very cooperative in letting me take his picture.

Levi got in this photo at the last minute.


Conner was hot, tired and thirsty. I gave him $2 to buy a bottle of water. But he also decided to buy some candy too.


Conner was not very cooperative in letting me take his photo. This is probably the only action shot I got of him.

No comments: