Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!

For some reason, I hate to decorate for Christmas anymore. It is such a hastle. I think part of the problem is because I work full-time and it's hard to find the time or energy to do it. And when I do decorate the Christmas tree, I want to do it MY way. I don't want little boy hands fighting over the ornaments and breaking them. But, realizing that ny boys are not getting any younger, I decided they could help. Who cares if all the ornaments are hung in the same spot? Who cares if the ornaments are hanging from the light strand and not a tree branch? WHO CARES!?

So this year I employed the help of my boys...and they did a pretty good job. (when they were finished and left the room, I did some rearranging of the ornaments. Sh! Don't tell them!)


What a diligent helper!

There's a reason why Conner is not on the top step of the ladder!


The finished product. A little blah (to my standards). I usually do a beaded garland...maybe I'll have to get them out and see if I can add them on.....

2 comments:

Tery said...

It looks great...kinda like mine! When you get here you'll see the lovely job that my boys did:) In fact, I think you can see in their Christmas picture a branch with three ornaments on it. Oh well, It's the memories that are made right?

Unknown said...

Great job everybody, I think it looks great! Karen L.