From house to family...the Careys are ALWAYS under construction!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Wishing for warmer weather
The weather here has been just brutal the last 3 days with temps near 0 degrees in the morning and not hitting the 20's during the day. And since these "warmer weather" photos didn't make it in my blog the first time around, I thought they would fit in just perfectly now. Oh, how I wish I were still there in St. Maarten!!
This is the "gang". Nancy, Glen, me, Karl, Shawn, Heather, Lynn & Glenn.
Life as I know it can be quite interesting at times. I am busy as a mom, wife and teacher...but finally, I can check off "house remodeler" as one of my titles since all of our house projects have been COMPLETED!
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the sea...
BE STILL and KNOW THAT I AM GOD."
No comments:
Post a Comment