Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Karl's new toy

He just had to have one....
last night Karl bought himself his very own snowmobile. When the boys and I got home today from school he was out in the yard running it like a kid on his dirt bike on Christmas morning. Conner would not get on for a ride, and when Karch was on he yelled to get off. At times Karl would gun it fast so it would do a wheel-less wheelie! I got on next, reminding Karl that I didn't want to die tonight. It's a hard thing to be a passenger on since it really is a one-seater with nowhere good to hold on.

The "boy" and his toy!



Karch hanging on for dear life!


"I want off, NOW!"


I can't wait to see what he ends up bringing home next!

1 comment:

Tery said...

No one can ever accuse you guys of being boring and having no fun! I want to go for a ride!