Safety is key when working as a Carey does!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Like Father, Like Sons
I guess I should count it a blessing that I have a very handy husband. He can fix anything and build anything. He even knows how to keep his "toys" in tip-top shape, too. Now that the boys are getting older, they enjoy being outside and learning what many talents their father has. And since they are learning to be responsible, they even want to do as their father does. One sunny day this month I caught the boys acting like their father! 
Karch is using some sort of machine to take off a metal bar that Karl attached to the hand cart.
Safety is key when working as a Carey does!

Conner is washing the mud off his dirtbike. I wonder how that got there!
Safety is key when working as a Carey does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment