I didn't want to tell too many people these stories, because I didn't want Karch to feel embarrassed, but these are just too good to keep to myself.
Story #1
In the middle of July we had company over one Saturday evening. Just after they left and in the middle of getting the boys ready for bed, I heard Karch in the living screaming and crying as if he was in pain and bleeding. Once I got to him I saw that he was trying to take off his shirt. I thought to myself, "What is his problem?" Then I looked down and saw a mess on the floor infront of him. At first I thought it looked like broken glass, but I remembered that I hadn't heard anything break. Upon looking, more closely, I realized that it was, for lack of a better word "puke". Karl and I both assumed Karch had done it. Karl ushered him to the sink and spoke to him kindly while I started the clean-up process. After hearing Karl tell him, "It's ok, you'll be all right.", Karch said, "It wasn't me; it was Token!" Here, Karch saw Token on the end stand at a plant, scolded her and picked her up. He held her so that she was away from his body but looking right in his face. I'll stop there because I'm sure you get the picture. He was covered in cat puke!
No wonder she got sick if she eats house plants and does this on occassion:
Story #2
On the very next day at about 1:30 in the morning, I woke up to hearing Karch screaming his head off like he did the night before. So now I think the worst, like he's puked himself for real. So I ran out the hall and started up the steps, yelling to him what's wrong. When I reached the landing he shouted out that there's a bat in his room. Low and behold, he was right! Not only that, but Token was up there too, jumping for the bat like she does with bugs. (At least she had redeemed herself from what she did to Karch the night before!) I had to duck down several times standing in the hall...I never stepped foot into his room. After trying to coerse him to come downstairs, I gave up. As I ran downstairs I yelled for Karl. This whole time, from the time Karch realized there was a bat in his room to when Karl got upstairs, Karch was hiding himself under his covers. I don't blame him. He eventually came down and we listened to the battle going on upstairs. It sounded like Karl was having a fist-fight with the bat. He came downstairs victorious with the bat in a bag. Needless to say, Karch did not return to his room that night, nor did he for several nights after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment