"It's so boring!!"
The boys have been DYING to go swimming at Knoebel's, something we have never done. So earlier in the summer I promised them that I would take them. Well, summer nearly came and went when I realized that I had to keep my promise. So on MY last day before going back to school for teacher in-service, the boys and I headed out to the famous chilly pool. It was the perfect day be at a pool...not a cloud in the sky. The boys had a blast, and I enjoyed spending the day with them doing something FUN!
The boys enjoyed eating their lunch overlooking the pool at the Pirates Lookout.
Like I said before, this pool is very COLD. Conner, being my cold blooded son, wrapped up in layers of towels more than once that day.
Karch is the brave swimmer. He loves to jump into the pool, although he wouldn't try the 3 meter diving board.
There are several water slides at the pool too. The boys were not interested in doing any of them until an hour before we left. Once they went down for the first time, they were hooked!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our last day of summer vacation together. The countdown now begins for next year's fun-filled summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment