On June 10th, Karl and I celebrated another year of marriage. How old I feel when I think about it. To me, it doesn't seem like 14 years because I remember the day like it happened yesterday. Like every couple, we've had our ups and downs, but with God in the center of our marriage we are able to overcome our struggles. And when I think about the last 14 years, the good out weigh the bad. Karl has been there for me when I've needed him most, including when I broke my elbow in 2008 and most recently, when I had my hysterectomy just 5 days before our anniversary this year. I can't imagine life without Karl, and it is my prayer that I don't take him for granted. God has truly blessed me with such a godly husband and father of my children. Thanks Karl, for loving me unconditionally and seeing to my every need! I LOVE YOU!!
June 10, 1995
The Wedding Party
Mr. & Mrs. Karl L. Carey
No comments:
Post a Comment