After having suffered from laryngitis for a week (and not taking off from school), Karl was very kind to me...although I think he was doing it just to spite me....
When I came home from school that Friday I was not in a good mood because I had really wanted to take the day off. After telling Karl the night before of my plans, he sort of scoffed at me. Knowing full well that it was going to rain on Friday and Karl would not be going to work himself, I sucked it up and went to school anyway.
As it came close to supper time, Karl kept asking me what I wanted to eat. Being that I was not in a good mood I either ignored him or said, "I don't care." After the fifth time of being asked that question I just said the first thing that popped into my head, "French toast and eggs."
So, as I am in the bedroom reading the end of my book I hear (and smell)that Karl is making eggs. A little time later he enters the bedroom with my "complete" dinner, or should I say, breakfast! He went all out and thought of everything:
2 slices French toast
2 Dippy eggs
2 slices buttered toast
1 peeled orange
1 glass apple juice
1 mug hot green tea
No comments:
Post a Comment