Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Photos

Every year I have wanted to get Christmas pictures taken as a family. Karl doesn't want to spend the money to go somewhere to get them taken so I came up with the brilliant idea to buy a tripod and take the pictures myself.
***
So last night when the boys and I got home from school I made everyone change into matching outfits, set up the tripod and a-snapping I went. Unfortunately, the boys, mostly Karch, were not cooperative. I told them that these pictures were the only thing I wanted for Christmas this year. By the end of the session Karl and I were exhausted with their attitudes, but by the looks of it we didn't do too bad. You be the judge!





My favorite!







I had fun playing with the special effects on the pictures...I had to since the lighting was not very good. I like how the red pops out at you. Some of these photos will eventually make it onto our Christmas card...if I can decide which I like the most!



No comments: