Sunday, September 26, 2010

PSU vs. Tepmple

Yesterday Karch, my parents and I went to the Penn State game. It was a Beautiful Blue and White day! Before the game we walked to the Creamery for some yummy ice cream, bought PSU gear at the bookstore and attended the Pep Rally at the Bryce Jordan Center.
Our seats for the game were great. We were only 5 rows from the tippy top so we could see everything (my pictures prove it)! The downside was that we were in the sun for all but the last 15 min. of the game.
I particularly enjoyed watching the bands, esp. the Blue Band. They were great! The game itself was quite interesting. The first 15 points PSU scored were from field goals. I don't know how they did it, but they won. Their defense was great the 2nd half.
Here are just a few of the pictures I took:


me and Joe Pa


Joe Pa checking out his players before the game


unfortunately, they didn't score from this play


the Lion was great fun to watch




LOVED the band!!


No comments: