Sunday, March 15, 2009

Meet Zeke

Last week I introduced you to Chuck & Pete. Well, I take back "Pete" because I have renamed him to "Zeke". Here's the story why:

This afternoon we were loading up the dirt bike and 2 4wheelers to take to a friend's house to ride. Before we left "Pete" aka Conner, had to "go to the bathroom". I kept telling him he needed to hurry up so we could get going. Eventually he said that he was "washing his hands" and that I could come in. Well, all along I thought he was up to something...I just had that motherly intinct. It turns out that I was right! As soon as he told me I could come in, I heard the sound of the scissors being laid down on the sink. Right then and there I knew he had cut his hair.
This is not the first time he has done it, either. I was livid, to say the least. This is the kid that stands infront of the mirror at night combing his hair right before he goes to bed!! He LOVES his hair!!! When I asked him why he did it he said he got tired of it being in his face. He LOVES his hair longer than he does when it's shorter. It is such a battle to get it cut for summer each year, but no, he couldn't take it anymore! His bangs were almost down to his eyebrows, but guess what? He doesn't have bangs anymore!!!!
So let me introduce you to my little Amish Zeke:


Being that it's Sunday at 4:30, I couldn't take him anywhere to get it all buzzed off, and I don't have my own clippers anymore. So he gets to go to school looking like this!! Oh how I wish I didn't work where he goes to school!! But if I look on the bright side of it...he will have his summer hairdo for 6 months, can't stand the sweaty long hair!

No comments: